Pain au Levain Naturel Workshop ... sipping a glass of wine - June 28, 2020
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
There is something magical and exciting about making your own bread. This magic is even greater when you learn how to develop and grow your own natural leaven.
In this friendly and gourmet afternoon workshop , while sipping a glass of wine, you will learn:
- the simple method to create natural sourdough bread, step by step, and in practice. You will leave with your dough to bake at home (bread of 400gr) and bake a bread in group to taste during the aperitif;
- how to create, activate and maintain a natural leaven as well as the benefits of the leaven;
- the different cooking techniques in a household oven to obtain the same results as in baking, as well as the basics of bakery calculations.
In order to reward our efforts and share a good time between participants, the workshop is followed by a convivial aperitif garnished with regional products and very good bottles of Château de Rochefort.
The price includes:
- 5 hours teaching in small groups;
- illustrated course material and recipe cards;
- after-class support by email or phone for specific questions and to help you with your first bread alone at home;
- registration to the VIP Group;
- tea and coffee during the course;
- aperitif garnished with regional products and very good bottles of Château de Rochefort;
- bag containing all the specific material needed to continue making sourdough bread at home, including professional quality banneton; and
- 1 souvenir bottle of Château de Rochefort to recreate this convivial moment at home.
To allow all participants to acquire knowledge of the course, it is limited to a maximum number of 6 participants and a minimum of 2.
- Natural Sourdough Bread WorkshopCHF220CHF2200CHF0